Play big and Release your Potential.
Many of us struggle to really reach our full potential. We may know we have the talent and ability to go further but we may not be aware of what it is we really want or how to achieve it. Or we may know the what and how but we lack the confidence to start or the motivation to keep going.
For many of us, we play small when we could be playing big.
Our programme is designed for individuals who want to invest in themselves and for management looking to develop the talent within their organisation.
The programme is delivered over 12 months in six two-day workshops enabling you to:
- Achieve clarity of purpose and understand what drives and motivates you
- Identify your personal and professional goals and plan to achieve them
- Understand your strengths and how to maximise them
- Explore the factors that undermine your influence and effectiveness
- Present the best of you with confidence and authenticity
- Identify the ‘games we play’ and how to manage and avoid them
- Maximise your leadership of self and others
- Learn strategies for self-management and progression
- Build your personal resilience
- Become more self-aware and understand others better
- Understand how you may get in your own way
- Have those difficult conversations to achieve positive outcomes
- Build more constructive relationships
- Have fun whilst learning and developing
If you want to walk on water, you’ve got to get out of the boat.